This custom home, on 117 feet of shoreline is designed to optimize the sweeping views of Grand Traverse Bay. The home boasts 3 bedrooms and a den, 3 baths, huge workshop, 1st floor master bedroom and over 3500 sq. ft. of finished space. Located in an exclusive area of fine homes within the private seclusion of the Bay Harbor Club (near Torch Lake Village). Amenities include a tennis and pickle ball court, 70 acre private preserve with nature walks through forested dunes and ravines. Halfway between Elk Rapids and Charlevoix close to skiing and golf. New roof to be installed Summer of 2017 and natural gas ready to hook up. Outstanding value reflecting today's market, this home is priced to sell.
Listing provided courtesy of: BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY MI-EASTPORT, Unknown Phone 4981 US-31 North, Eastport, MI
- Approx Year Built 1994
- Type Residential
- Type of Ownership Private Owner
- Town T 31N
- Township Torch Lake
- Prinicpal Residence Yes
- Private Shared Private
- Mineral Rights Unknown
- Energy Efficient Low-e Windows
- Above Gr. FINISHED SF Apx 2200
- Appliances Equipment Refrigerator, Oven/Range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Softener Owned, Washer, Dryer, Cook Top, Ceiling Fan, Propane Water Heater, Smoke Alarms(s)
- Condo No
- Exterior Finish Wood
- Below Gr FINISHED SF Apx 1328
- Below Gr UNFIN SF Apx 872
- Fireplaces And Stoves Fireplace(s), Gas, Wood, Stove
- Foundation Full, Walkout, Partial, Block, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Egress Windows
- Garage Capacity 2
- Heating Cooling Sources Propane, Wood
- Heating Cooling Types Hot Water, Baseboard, Radiant Floor
- INTERIOR FEATURES Jetted Tub,Skylights,Built-In Bookcase,Bay Window(s),Foyer Entrance,Walk-In Closet(s),Sauna,Formal Dining Room,Great Room,Den/Study,Game Room,Workshop,Vaulted Ceilings,Drywall
- Master Bath Private
- # Baths: Lower 1
- # Baths: Main 2
- Bedrooms 3
- Full Bathrooms 3
- Primary Garage Attached, Door Opener, Concrete Floors
- Roof Asphalt
- Style Raised Ranch
- TV Service/Internet Available Cable TV, Cable Internet
- Bathrooms 3
- Total FINISHED SF Apx 3,528
- Bedroom 1 Floor Covering Carpet
- Bedroom 1 Length Apx 19'
- Bedroom 1 Level Main Floor
- Bedroom 1 Width Apx 15'
- BR2 Floor Covering Carpet
- BR2 Length Apx 10'
- BR2 Level Main Floor
- BR2 Width Apx 11'
- BR3 Floor Covering Carpet
- BR3 Length Apx 19'
- BR3 Level Lower Floor
- BR3 Width Apx 11'
- Dining Room Floor Covering Wood
- Dining Room Length Apx 14.5'
- Dining Room Level Main Floor
- Dining Room Width Apx 12'
- Family Room Floor Covering Carpet
- Family Room Length Apx 27'
- Family Room Level Lower Floor
- Family Room Width Apx 30'
- Kitchen Floor Covering Wood
- Kitchen Length Apx 11.5
- Kitchen Level Main Floor
- Kitchen Width Apx 13'
- Laundry Floor Covering Vinyl
- Laundry Length Apx 11'
- Laundry Level Main Floor
- Laundry Width Apx 6'
- Living Room Floor Covering Wood
- Living Room Length Apx 25'
- Living Room Level Main Floor
- Living Room Width Apx 19'
- Body of Water Grand Traverse Bay
- Water Front Footage 117
- Number of Acres 1.3
- Water Community Well
- Water Features Priv Frontage (Wtr Side), Rocky Shoreline, Sandy Bottom, Gradual Slope to Water, Vegetation to Water Edge, Great Lake, Sandy Shoreline
- Road Blacktop, Privately Maintained
- Sewer Private Septic
- Development Amenities Tennis Court, Pets Allowed
- Driveway Gravel
- Exterior Features Bay View, Deck, Landscaped
- Construction Frame
- Lot Dimensions 117'X480'X130'X480'
- Land Features Wooded, Level, Rolling
- School District Central Lake Public Schools
Price & Status History
Days on Market
- This property has been listed on the market for 517 days
- Average days-on-market for homes between $599,200 - $898,800 = 165 (in zip code 49648)
Community Demographics for Zip Code 49648 (Kewadin)
- Home Owners: 912 (45%)
- Renters: 75 (4%)
- Vacant: 1,055 (52%)
- Total Housing Units: 2,042
- Average Household Size: 2.24
- Housing Density (People per square mile): 83
Age Range (number of people)
- Age 0-14: 299
- Age 15-24: 219
- Age 25-39: 367
- Age 40-59: 454
- Age 60-79: 578
- Age 80+: 302
- Total: 2,219
* All numbers in this section are 2016 projections provided by Geolytics Inc
School Information for 49648 (Kewadin)
School data for this property is not available.
* School data provided by US Department of Education